Using Cutting Board To Mount Amp Under Seat?

Participant count
  • Participant list

montag

I was reading an old thread here that suggested using an MDF board to mount an amp under the seat. They suggested using Velcro to mount the board to the Chassis and then screwing the amp to the board.

I was thinking of doing that, but using a plastic cutting board instead. It's cheap, water proof, and light. What do you guys think? I've posted a picture of the idea.

Thanks, glad to be here.

That should be fine, and actually a better option. As long as your velcro adhesive sticks to it. You may need to sand the area you'll apply velcro just to get the surface prepped for better adhesion.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.