Viper 3000

Participant count
  • Participant list

woahloud
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Wow, I havnt been on here in 3 or 4 months. Doesnt look like I've missed a thing. Same ole crap... ANYWAYS...

I recently put a Viper 3000 on my 87 Gt mustang. I also installed a piazo under the dash. Question is, I've read my manual, so do't say anyting stupid, but how do I make it more sensitive? Take it back to the dealer and have him set it? ( And yes, I set it the most I can by the remote)

I'm not familiar with the 3000, is there a remote mount shock sensor or is it built into the brain? Either of those two options should have a little knob you can turn to the right of left to make it more sensitive. If there is no remote mount shock sensor or a knob on the brain then you will have to find a better mounting place for the shock sensor

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.