Viper alarm bypass modules?

Participant count
  • Participant list

veloglider
10+ year member

I have 2005 CHRYSLER 300 TOURING MODEL AND HAVING MY STEREO INSTALLED AS WELL AS A VIPER 791 ALARM> THE ALARM WAS PURCHAED OVER THE INTERNET CHEAP AND THE INSTALL SHOP TOLD ME I NEEDED 2 BYPASS MODULES WITH THAT ALARTM SOLD SEPERATELY. wHAT 2 MODULES DO I NEED TO BUY FOR MY CAR WITH THAT VIPER 791 ALARM. i AM DOING REMOTE STYART OF COURSE.

You need a module to bypass your key-based anti-theft system; either a DEI 556CW or 556UW. If you get the 556UW you'll lose one of your keys. A module is also available to control the locks; it's the 456LW but all it really does in your car is save the installer some work. You can use resistors to accomplish the same thing.

Please turn off your caps lock.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.