Voltage

It depends on the amp... some will handle 18V with out a sweat, but above 16V is probably overdoing things for most amps unless they specifically state otherwise... of course your gain adjustment and listening habbits also play into this...

Most amps will also cut out below 9-10V because the op-amps do not behave properly below that input, and the amp will go into protect... but the notion that you can blow an amp because of voltage drop is rediculous...

Ok thats not good it stays around 12.6 to 13v **** my blasted car no one makes a ho alt is there a way to get it up to 13.5 to 14 or so? I will be doine the big 3 this weekend

Ok thats not good it stays around 12.6 to 13v **** my blasted car no one makes a ho alt is there a way to get it up to 13.5 to 14 or so? I will be doine the big 3 this weekend
Is there a way to get 13.5-14v with out a ho alt?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.