Northwest Region **Washington State** members, check in here!!!

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
I know this thread is old a f--- but i just found it so i was wondering what the car audio scene was like here in Washington

Right now im in Pullman going to school but im from a small town on the west coast and have never been to an actually audio show

Right now im waitin on a H/O alternator to finish my project in my bug and would love to check out some shows here in washington

I know this thread is old a f--- but i just found it so i was wondering what the car audio scene was like here in Washington
Right now im in Pullman going to school but im from a small town on the west coast and have never been to an actually audio show

Right now im waitin on a H/O alternator to finish my project in my bug and would love to check out some shows here in washington

go cougs.

You just missed a show last weekend in spokane. It was the first sanctionted event the states had in a LONG time

you have the bug with the BTL in the back of it? I saw that the other day...

Haha you saw that ****... but yeah thats me, just built a new box for it with an external port and its so much better than my last box

That ***** that i missed that one... know when the next one may be

Haha you saw that ****... but yeah thats me, just built a new box for it with an external port and its so much better than my last box
That ***** that i missed that one... know when the next one may be
New box eh? i just remember walking by your car in the parking lot and seeing a fi sticker, peeked through the windshield and saw the BTL's fat ass, lol.

still inverted? whats the box tuning?

as far as competitions go, im sure there will be some this summer. Russ up at snows auto has been trying to get more sanctioned action going on in our state, so i would give snows auto a call and ask them what their summer plans are.

I tried to get the audio shop in moscow to try to do some stuff, but the owner said he was having some issues with moscow PD and noise issues.

As far as the west side goes, the seattle area is surprisingly dead as far as competitions. I know Ryan and Howie (Noph33rracing and Ridnclean) were trying to get some action going on, and we have met up at shops for meter sessions, but thats about it

PS: I wanna hear that BTL. ****'s gotta be loud in that tiny car.

yeah that first box was tuned a lil high but still got pretty loud but the new box is tuned to ~ 36 Hz if i remember my calcs right

looks like **** right now cause i havent cleaned it up yet prolly happen this weekend though.

No longer inverted (first time ive had a non-inverted sub since i had a SWE 12 4 years ago) its also flush mounted which could mean the destruction of my finger with this thing weighing in at around 65 lbs. Way heavier than the type r's i had before

Sounds pretty good as of now, definitely gives ya a back massage but once i get my alt should be a lil louder once voltage drop is eliminated and Impedance rise is minimized

I havent had my seats in the thing so dont know how that might change things up, been doin work on it since i got back from winter break haha

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.