What 10's for loud?!?!

[quote name='Joseph7195']I would try the @CADENCE SOUND ; new S3 line of subs. 3" coil very high sensitivity and can play low low. I actually own the S2 line of subs and it doesn't take much power to make them loud. 1,000 watts on a pair of either of those subs would be awesome![/QUOTE]

Was looking at those recently, the 8s look ******

I have two of the audio technix strato 10's and they are down right insane in my truck. I have a single cab f150 with built ported box tuned to 33hz and just a audiopipe apsm 1300. I have them down to .5ohm and its trully, trully insane. Flastrongman "dave" built the box and hes into serious hardcore subs and enclosures and he was extremely shoked and suprised how nasty my truck is. Plus its not the "every sub everyone has" I like being diffrent.

also there are a few vids on youtube showing flastrongman "dave" doing a 148 something with just two audiotechnix stratos. He than sold them to me and i had them at first down to 2ohm and with bass boost off, gain quarter way i hit a 140.3 not bad, than we decided to push my amp to its breaking point and wire them to .5ohm. I seen a hugeeeeeee increase. I cranked the gain up a tad more not much though and turned bass boost level on 1 out of 6. Id bet money in 143-144 range. Believe it or not these budget subs are incredible. I give coleman a a+ on these. Some people look at them and say nay because the basket or what have you, i would never judge a sub by its cover anymore. In my case seeing these subs wasnt believing it was hearing these subs is believing. I too have a youtube video of these and again try em' they will down rite shock ya and i guarantee that

If I had a 2k and was looking for 2 subwoofers, Id go with PSI Platform 1s or Ascendant Audio Chaos. Havent seen anything else work that well in that price range.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.