What amp install kit

Participant count
  • Participant list
No to all u said buy knu and be done with it. Its cheap, quality stuff what else are you looking for?? Buy right the first time or get ready to buy a second. Ur money.... Looks like ur going to run some decent power so best bet would be just go 0awg and never have to wry bout upgrading again once u go with a bigger amp and I assure you that you will. Its a addiction LOL

No to all u said buy knu and be done with it. Its cheap, quality stuff what else are you looking for?? Buy right the first time or get ready to buy a second. Ur money.... Looks like ur going to run some decent power so best bet would be just go 0awg and never have to wry bout upgrading again once u go with a bigger amp and I assure you that you will. Its a addiction LOL
bro AB wire and audiopipe wire is good stuff. im not saying Knu isnt cause i run both Knu and audiopipe. but just saying AB and AP wire arent bad wires. and pm me what wire you got for sale? cause i might be interested in getting some off you

bro AB wire and audiopipe wire is good stuff. im not saying Knu isnt cause i run both Knu and audiopipe. but just saying AB and AP wire arent bad wires. and pm me what wire you got for sale? cause i might be interested in getting some off you
At no time did I say either AP or AB was bad. All I was saying is that you can not go wrong with knu for price and quality. I mean its just a fact not brand hating it just is what it is.

If I were you I would piece a kit together on knu. You're gonna need some 1/0 for the big 3 if you haven't done it already. For my AP I did a 1/0 run to the back and used a distro to bring it down to 4g and go to the amp.

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Yes it would.. Only issue is the fuse size what size of onboard fuses does the ap have??? 100amps?
AP doesn't have an on board fuse, at least the older line doesn't.

Ha thought they had onboards but then again I never cared enough to check. Dnt all new AP amps come with a free fuse and fuse holder?? 0awg is a good idea if u plan on going bigger in the future if u dnt 4awg will do. Its seems like ur trying to do this on the cheap so just stick with that knu kit its a decent set at a good price.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.