What amp install kit

Participant count
  • Participant list
Ha thought they had onboards but then again I never cared enough to check. Dnt all new AP amps come with a free fuse and fuse holder?? 0awg is a good idea if u plan on going bigger in the future if u dnt 4awg will do. Its seems like ur trying to do this on the cheap so just stick with that knu kit its a decent set at a good price.
The AP's come with a fuse holder which is pretty much the knu fuse holder except it says AP lol. And yeah they come with fuses my ap1500 came with a 150A fuse which I bumped up to a 200A when I switched to 0g

Specs of the kit:

BRAND NEW American Bass AK1/0 0 Gauge Amplifier Wiring Kit

Blister Card Pack

17' 0 Gauge Red Power Wire

3' 0 Gauge Black Ground Wire

Gold Plated Fuse Holder

Gold Plated 250 Amp ANL Fuse

17' Clear RCA

17' Blue Remote Wire

25' - 12 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire

Wire Ties

(2) Crimp Type Ring Terminals (3/8")

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.