What amp should I get?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Absolutezerojl

Kansas
I'm planning on buying subs for the first time. I've never had any nor have I ever set any up so I need to know what amp I should get to get the most out of my subs. I'm planning on getting (Kicker compr dual 12" dual-voice coil 2-ohm subwoofers with enclosure black) subs and it says they have 1000W peak power handling per subwoofer (500W RMS) 98dB sensitivity and other specs are in the destciption of this link Kicker CompR Dual 12" Dual-Voice-Coil 2-Ohm Subwoofers with Enclosure Black 43DCWR122 - Best Buy I need to get an amp that will get me what I can out of these subs that's under or around $200. Will I need 2 amps? Or can I just get one that'll work well for that price? Please let me know what your thoughts are and what I should get. I've tested the subs in Best Buy, I could feel the base from across the store so I know they're good but I don't know what amp they were using. So tell me what amp(s) you think I should get. Thank you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.