what car should I buy? got 10,000 bucks to spend

I vote.... ECLIPSE GS-T! or GSX, i forget which one is awd, i know they're both turbo's though haha. I dont **** with eclipses. 3kGT's were more my thing. But in that case, 3000GT VR4 :]

dad is gettin the ridgeline soon actually... it looks sweet. anyways if no dodge or mazda what would u reccomen. and no thanks on the eclipses. Even in AWD i heard they blowww in the snow.

I was lookin at the bmw's. dont like the e46 though and the e92 is still up there. btw I can get the speed 6 for 10-12. My cousin goes to car auctions (licensed) and he said they go a ton cheaper there cause u need straight cash. so yes it is possible

yessir haha
but forreal buy my saturn its good in the snow, wont rust, will run for ever and its plenty peppy, and it has a fully built stereo! and stage 2+ with full exhaust, its considered a 4 door too so that saves on insurance!

buy it so i can buy an audi!

Dont laugh...

Volvo S70 T5 AWD

Dad had the older version (850 T5 Wagon) and it was a pretty fast car, also insurance was cheap being a Volvo.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.