what kind of setup?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bimmerdriver
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I want a setup that is an old school amp some good speakers that get decently loud with good bass response and a turntable to play records. I am looking on my craigslist, what should i keep an eye out for?

Anyone want to look through my craigslist and tell me if they see anything good. Like i think i might pick this up for starts.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/ele/576731778.html

I already have an equalizer... and a cd player. and an amp( but its new school and i don't like it much)

I would stay away form a really crappy looking TT like that one.

A good place to look for a used TT is at a Record Shop. I wouldn't buy a TT that looks old and wore out unless you either have a way of checking the stylus or have a pressure of the stylus.

They still manufacture Turn tables, look into buying a new one or a used on ebay. craigslist is always like a yard sale over the internet. If you can sort through the junk once in a while you might get a gem. And why the TT?

They still manufacture Turn tables, look into buying a new one or a used on ebay. craigslist is always like a yard sale over the internet. If you can sort through the junk once in a while you might get a gem. And why the TT?

Turn Table... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.