What should I do?

Participant count
  • Participant list

christina ice

CA
Maybe you can help me?

Hello,everyone,

I'm a owner of mazda6.somedays ago I bought a diagnostic tool- Ford&Mazda Incode Tool for my car from Elegogo Electronic Co.,Ltd.

Because I known it from my friend and I have never known this kind of product before .So, I really don't know how to use it and whether it is suitable for my car. Although the company has told me that it can support all models of Mazda,I still anxious about it. hope you can help me and give me some detailed informations.

Maybe you can help me.

Thanks a lot!

If you have the model number of the scanner look it up online, Should tell you all you want to know. Other then that Im not sure what question you are asking.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.