What Song Have You Blown Your Subs To?

pylepic.jpg

I had 2 Clif Designs 12s plugged into my 2100, juiced everything, and on the 21 cycles part on bass mekanik, 1 locked up, and the other tore the sourround. So I cut it off. This was done DELIBERATELY. (Subs given to me, then 8 months later, ******* wanted em back)

I wired my 9.1 to 1/2 ohm, put a sony XPLODZ! 12" in my wall before I cut the baffle holes

played me some bbyy by luda

lasted all of about 4 seconds

Ive never blown one on accident, Im a pussy with my input sens

I've never accidentally blown a sub. I usually use Blueberry Yum Yum or Hypnotize when I give a speaker the death penalty. The stubborn ones get 20-80hz sweeps. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

My friend blew a 50 dollar walmart pioneer off of 250 watts playing my slowed down version of the intro to Speakerboxx by Outcast... although he had a leaky "sealed" box, **** was funny

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.