What will I need?

Jakey253
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
WA
I was wondering what I am going to need to upgrade in my car to make my system work well? I have a stock 2000 honda civic ex coupe. This is my new system;

Alpine MRP-M1000 amp

2 10' alpine type r's

pioneer headunit

will I need to buy an optima yellow top battery or a HOalt ?

You need something to complement the subwoofers.

Infinity reference 6822cf's would do nicely, and fit your vehicle perfectly.

I have a pair if your interested //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif PM me

I also have a wiring harness for plug and play installation.

I was wondering what I am going to need to upgrade in my car to make my system work well? I have a stock 2000 honda civic ex coupe. This is my new system;Alpine MRP-M1000 amp

2 10' alpine type r's

pioneer headunit

will I need to buy an optima yellow top battery or a HOalt ?
Big 3

I was planning on doing the big 3, but is that all that is necessery? I have been told that I will really need a optima yellow top.

You need something to complement the subwoofers.
Infinity reference 6822cf's would do nicely, and fit your vehicle perfectly.

I have a pair if your interested //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif PM me

I also have a wiring harness for plug and play installation.
Of course the ones you have for sale are perfect for him. Weird how that is.

Do the big 3, and you should be fine. If you have electrical problems after that, then get a bigger battery. No need too though unless you still have dimming issues, or if you want to have the system on for a decent length of time with the car off.

Alright, looks like I will install the ****, do the big 3 and see where things go from there. If necessery I will be a yellow top.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.