Where can I buy HAT online?

i wouldn't consider this company. scott doesn't design his projects... only subjects them to testing and request changes. also, their made in china, and he charges made in america rates. to me, no matter how good the gear is... sux

i wouldn't consider this company. scott doesn't design his projects... only subjects them to testing and request changes. also, their made in china, and he charges made in america rates. to me, no matter how good the gear is... sux
First negative I'd heard about them. Thanks for the inout. It may sway me. I am down to these, ID, Polk MM and Alpine Ref

Hyrbid audio makes so excellent products, but the are pricey.

The IDs are solid, & priced right.

I wouldn't invest in those polk MM.

Alpine do sound solid as well. I wouldn't waste my money on alpine-USA line.

Don't forget to add deadener

First negative I'd heard about them. Thanks for the inout. It may sway me. I am down to these, ID, Polk MM and Alpine Ref
i just don't think their worth the money. if i was gonna spend that kind of money i would go for scan speak, seas, dynaudio, or morel. all those speakers are not mass produced in china. just my two cents.

also, scott buwalda has been confronted numberous times concerning false specs.

Thank you for the misinformation. Couldn't be any farther from the actual truth. The company has some of, if not the best customer service in the business. Scott is very deep into the designing of his drivers from the ground up. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i just don't think their worth the money. if i was gonna spend that kind of money i would go for scan speak, seas, dynaudio, or morel. all those speakers are not mass produced in china. just my two cents.

Where is this information at ? please show me. I'll see if I can get Mr. Buwalda over here to address your concerns. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

H-Audio is trying to do the same thing as HAT, high bandwidth, low distortion drivers. They are also doing it at reasonable prices unlike HAT and seem to have been getting just as good if not better reviews than HAT, be sure to check them out. H-Audio Inc. USA

They're*

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Bubblebass

10+ year member
Bubblebass
SoCal
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from