where can u find a decently priced SUNDOWN saz2000 or 3000???

Participant count
  • Participant list

barber24alldaz
10+ year member

DC
this is starting to feel like a never ending roller coaster. i have been on the hunt for a month now n keep getting led on with no sale..i have $500 sitting in paypal for nothing right now lol...i have checked ebay, my craigslist, started a WTB here, replied to for sales, im almost about to break my golden rule n pay retail (no im not that bad yet lol).... ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREAT!!! thanks

-Jason

but the minute you spend the money, 1 or 2 will pop up for cheaper...thats what happen to me with **** Hifoncs amp...lol

but the minute you spend the money, 1 or 2 will pop up for cheaper...thats what happen to me with **** Hifoncs amp...lol
lol or the opposite...when i was broke, there were a million of em floating around.. lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.