where to buy hyperflex?

1. learn how to get around the filter you **** face2. this forum is filled with a bunch of idiots like you with no experience, they learn everything from what they read on a forum a 5 year old girl can post on

3. just because it's "oversized" doesn't make it a whole size bigger. If KNU 1/0 was actually the size of 2/0, they would sell it as 2/0 and make more money

some peoples children...
Ok Internet thug.is the other member your butt buddie? Most likely huh. I bet if u were in front of me ,you wouldn't talk sh*t. Is that filtered enough for me? How about this.kiss my f*ckin a** and choke on MY d*ck

haha shh, its been a while since ive been on here
hahahaha. I know, I haven't seen you active around here for a bit.

Ok Internet thug.is the other member your butt buddie? Most likely huh. I bet if u were in front of me ,you wouldn't talk sh*t. Is that filtered enough for me? How about this.kiss my f*ckin a** and choke on MY d*ck
LEARN how to bypass the filter man, it's worth it. Aside from that, just calm down. These guys get a million of the same questions every day, and sometimes they get frustrated. Don't take it personal, and learn to brush it off. You can get a lot of good help here, just take everything with a grain of salt. And don't take anything personal.

It's cool. I'm not mad. I was actually going to pm elancohen for help/info but he obviously would get bothered if I did.I've gotten most of my questions answered here in a timely manner as compared to other forums. Which is great. No point of me leaving.

There is obviously companies like KNUkonceptz that oversize their wire and its obviously thicker then a true 1/0 awg.I have read on another post from here (car audio.com) that clearly says that 2/0 welding cable is about the same as 1/0 KNU wire since the knu is oversized. So how am I retarded by asking MY questions when I have read all this information from this site? So does that mean that everyone including U is a retard. Show respect to get respect F:ck face
Like I said, just because some moron said something doesn't mean it's fact. You just asked if 2/0 welding would fit in a 1/0 terminal, RIGHT after some moron said that 2/0 welding cable is 1/0 car audio power wire. Knu may oversize their wire, but it's not more than .05" or so. It does NOT meet the requirements for 2/0.

I said you're retarded because you think every post is fact made by an expert. Most of the people here are in high school, with no more experience than you. There's even a huge amount of people here that have been members for several years who think that a class D amp wil change to AB by bridging it(not possible).

Like I said, just because some moron said something doesn't mean it's fact. You just asked if 2/0 welding would fit in a 1/0 terminal, RIGHT after some moron said that 2/0 welding cable is 1/0 car audio power wire. Knu may oversize their wire, but it's not more than .05" or so. It does NOT meet the requirements for 2/0.
I said you're retarded because you think every post is fact made by an expert. Most of the people here are in high school, with no more experience than you. There's even a huge amount of people here that have been members for several years who think that a class D amp wil change to AB by bridging it(not possible).
Gotcha. I understand. I was simply asking so that I can get the best bang for my buck. Thats all. Now I know.

[quote name='TheUnderFighter']hahahaha. I know, I haven't seen you active around here for a bit.

LEARN how to bypass the filter man, it's worth it. Aside from that, just calm down. These guys get a million of the same questions every day, and sometimes they get frustrated. Don't take it personal, and learn to brush it off. You can get a lot of good help here, just take everything with a grain of salt. And don't take anything personal.[/QUOTE]

He's been busy snowboarding. :fyi:

@jdmdikk
And yeah, I'm sorry for letting my jimmies get rustled. You just need to remember to learn the facts, and take people's opinions with a grain of salt. Use logic and stay objective when possible.

You're not a retard and I apologize. :)

[quote name='MisterDeadeye']He's been busy snowboarding. :fyi:

@jdmdikk
And yeah, I'm sorry for letting my jimmies get rustled. You just need to remember to learn the facts, and take people's opinions with a grain of salt. Use logic and stay objective when possible.

You're not a retard and I apologize. :)[/QUOTE]

Haha so what?

Can yall gtfo my thread with the bs lol. So much bitchin i still am undecided on which wire to get. Looking to get 50 ft of the best 0/1 thats also the most flexable. Wire will be used for my big 3, connecting batts and amps and to wire up my boys car for his amp and batt

Can yall gtfo my thread with the bs lol. So much bitchin i still am undecided on which wire to get. Looking to get 50 ft of the best 0/1 thats also the most flexable. Wire will be used for my big 3, connecting batts and amps and to wire up my boys car for his amp and batt
Welding wire... Super flexable, high stand count, and 100% OFC

Plus it will somewhat match your engine bay better. welding wire is plain compared to glossey, marked up, over priced wire.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

rebelfromva

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
rebelfromva
VA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date