where to buy hyperflex?

Kangaroux said it. @CAT MAN has it quoted in his sig.
And actually, I meant to say something along the lines of "Many people have been here for a long time and think completely stupid things, like ."
Ok, after reading the sig, it's now a bit more believable. Haha. I could understand how someone could fathom bridging goes from ab to d. It's still retarded, but I can understand it. It was how someone could think bridging was better quality that amazed me. Still retarded nonetheless. But, I suppose it's happened to all of us.

How can you accuse someone of spreading misinformation, while making such an uninformed, incorrect, absurd statement as this? You're an idiot, simply put.
Go buy some 2/0 welding wire retard and tell me it won't slip right into 1/0 terminals without trimming. I have 1/0 (KNU, SHOK, Kicker) plus 1/0, 2/0, and 4/0 welding in the garage right now.

OP do NOT buy 1/0 welding, it's smaller the the ca brands I listed above. If you go with welding wire get 2/0...

Go buy some 2/0 welding wire retard and tell me it won't slip right into 1/0 terminals without trimming. I have 1/0 (KNU, SHOK, Kicker) plus 1/0, 2/0, and 4/0 welding in the garage right now.
OP do NOT buy 1/0 welding, it's smaller the the ca brands I listed above. If you go with welding wire get 2/0...

Like I said, you're a complete moron. Go keep being a retard, I'm done trying to teach you things you obviously don't want to learn.

Like I said, you're a complete moron. Go keep being a retard, I'm done trying to teach you things you obviously don't want to learn.
If I'm a moron, then what are you? Needing 4 years of schooling to reach that level.

You aren't teaching me anything. I know nothing, and have forgotten more then you'll ever know.

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

welding wire is not rated the same as car audio stuff, it's smaller. So even though I don't want to say it. mlstrass is correct.
Thanks Wenn, I know it pained you to say that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

If I'm a moron, then what are you? Needing 4 years of schooling to reach that level.
You aren't teaching me anything. I know nothing, and have forgotten more then you'll ever know.

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

Thanks Wenn, I know it pained you to say that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
You're still wrong. I'm sorry, but it's true.

welding wire is not rated the same as car audio stuff, it's smaller. So even though I don't want to say it. mlstrass is correct.
The AWG standard applies to all electrical wire, not just car audio. If you buy 1/0 AWG welding cable, it's the same size as 1/0 AWG car audio power wire.

[quote name='Kangaroux']I think @cthedinger has some 0g OFC in stock. It's some of the most inexpensive wire you can buy and it's awesome stuff.[/QUOTE]

Audio Technix OFC 1/0GA is $3.45 a ft or $165 for 50'

Super flexible
426422_357358774285541_100000342648016_1169321_663478530_n.jpg

Compared to Kicker HyperFlex (Audio Technix is red, kicker is black)
Kicker.jpg

Order by sending me a PM or at AudioTechnix.Com

You're still wrong. I'm sorry, but it's true.

The AWG standard applies to all electrical wire, not just car audio. If you buy 1/0 AWG welding cable, it's the same size as 1/0 AWG car audio power wire.

OK expert, get us pics of 1/0 welding next to 1/0 car audio wire like Kicker, KNU, SHOK or whatever. Then we'll see who is right....

Coleman, wire looks good.

You happen to have a pic or your AT wire next to 1/0 welding //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

rebelfromva

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
rebelfromva
VA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date