Where to find amp screws?

Participant count
  • Participant list

kfx450r
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Just picked up a kicker zx500 for 100$ but for w/e reason he didn't have the power and ground 4ga screws that tighten into the wire. Does anyone know where I can find these? Couldn't find any on ebay or google unless Im typing the wrong thing. Or is there anything else that'll work I can grab from lowes? id imagine any bolt the size of the hole (pretty big) would work but then id be worried about conductivity with a regular cast bolt or something.

Amp works and everything so he wasn't trying to screw me out of testing anything (shoved them wires through the holes like a boss lol) although I have no idea how you can just lose those..

Also just to clarify they are the allen wrench ones that tighten down onto the wire, not the one with the screw and plate.

I've lost a few of them before from being moved around and stuff....

Just get any brass or zinc/copper plated screws at a good hardware store...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.