which components to get...

Which one would you pick if you had 250$?

• Focal PolyGlass 165v

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • ALPINE SPR-176A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Infinity 6.1

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • any others

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Originally posted by mykeys Focal the Type X is no contest from my hearing.. ID Chameleons would be another to think about.

Mike
sorry I dont follow... "focal the type X..." hmmm, again which is better?

I have the alpines and the treble seems abit harsh..anyone has this problem? It could be a setting problem...but I really don't know..I tried backing down the treble from the head set...but it still sounds harsh...hmmm

I heard my pal's Kickers and they sound great! Thought of changing now. any comments?

Originally posted by Acid I have the alpines and the treble seems abit harsh..anyone has this problem? It could be a setting problem...but I really don't know..I tried backing down the treble from the head set...but it still sounds harsh...hmmm

I heard my pal's Kickers and they sound great! Thought of changing now. any comments?
tweets can be tamed if you know how to tune simple as that plus if you have a good eq. on that list the focal's blow everything else out of the water.

adam

Oh the Z1? Not the Z5 or Z6? well they are way above my budget....and why are u going to get the older stuff? Issit better? or isst just personal preference? I realised thathey didn't give the RMS for the Rally series....they only gave a output from 20-275watts.Does anyone know the RMS for the RC620?

Originally posted by Acid Oh the Z1? Not the Z5 or Z6? well they are way above my budget....and why are u going to get the older stuff? Issit better? or isst just personal preference? I realised thathey didn't give the RMS for the Rally series....they only gave a output from 20-275watts.Does anyone know the RMS for the RC620?
it was a typo my good man. i honestly dont know when i'm getting them but when i get my new truck is when i'm picking them up for 400 new from a shope here.

adam

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...