which components to get...

Which one would you pick if you had 250$?

• Focal PolyGlass 165v

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • ALPINE SPR-176A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Infinity 6.1

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • any others

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Goddyd4me already had a 4 page threed like this .....but im suggesting adire audio koda 6.1's
i thought i already suggested em good job goodyd4me great comps just 100 bucks more than what your looking to spend but if you can wait save the extra 100 and get em.

adam

Originally posted by quiimari since I will have the component focals in the front, should I get mids for the back? or stick to a coaxial?
you don't need more than 1 set or properly amped speakers in your car. i'd say stick with a 2 way setup in the front and leave it as that. if you want stuff in the back get coax or 3-way speakers back there and i don't mean 3 way seperates just 3 way speakers.

adam

I run MB Quart 3-way comps up front and MB Quart 5.25" 2 way comps in the rear and have never had an imaging problem. I just have the gain down on the rear channels so I don't lose the imaging.

-peace

well im not going to argue w/ you about it....but looking at it from a sq comp point of view rear fill is almost always going to damage your imaging......

Originally posted by MTXTANT Agreed.......but with the proper amount....rear fill can add depth to the image. Not much is needed...and is easily over done if you're not careful.

-peace
As far as i kno... rear fill does nothing but damge your imaging.

Originally posted by Goddyd4me well im not going to argue w/ you about it....but looking at it from a sq comp point of view rear fill is almost always going to damage your imaging......
Definitely....if you really need rear-fill, put a dedicated midbass driver back there...

Originally posted by avistar23 As far as i kno... rear fill does nothing but damge your imaging.
Well, do you claim to know everything ?? If not then that was a worthless statement. I use rear fill because I like it and thats it. I don't care if it's "wrong" in other peoples ears because its MY system. Maybe YOU may think it damages imaging but I happen to think it enhances it. Enhancements are something I happen to like. Thats all I'm trying to say and Goddy4me I also understand what you're saying and I agree with you as far as what you were trying to get accross. I just happen to like rears is all.

-peace

Originally posted by MTXTANT Well, do you claim to know everything ?? If not then that was a worthless statement. I use rear fill because I like it and thats it. I don't care if it's "wrong" in other peoples ears because its MY system. Maybe YOU may think it damages imaging but I happen to think it enhances it. Enhancements are something I happen to like. Thats all I'm trying to say and Goddy4me I also understand what you're saying and I agree with you as far as what you were trying to get accross. I just happen to like rears is all.

-peace
just read..... http://www.betteraudio.com/geolemon/Phasing/Phasing.htm

-nate

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...