Which Sub Should I Get?!?!

Quadrider10

Jersey
Whats up Guys of the Interwebs?

My name is Patrick, and im trying to setup my first system.

So I've been messing around with my audio setup. Currently I have a 04 Mazda 3s. It has the stock head unit in which i added an LOC. Im using 8 Gauge power wire to the amp, and 4 Gauge Ground wire from amp to the chassis. I Just finished the Big 3 Upgrade using 4 Gauge wire. As for the Amp, i have an AudioPipe APSM-1300 Mono Block. It runs at 400W RMS @ 4Ohm, 650W RMS @ 2Ohm, and 1000W RMS @ 1Ohm. So with these specs. I've been debating on which sub to get. I have a ported box. I've been debating between these 2 subs:

Soundstream T7.104 (t7104) 700W 10" Tarantula Series Dual 4 Ohm

And

Rockford Fosgate PUNCH P3D4-10 10" P3 Series Car Subwoofer

I'm planning on running at 2Ohms @ 650W RMS. Any ideas on which sub to get? or any other recommendations other than these to? my max price is $130.

soundqube then. tend to work in smaller boxes. atleast that's been my experience with them

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Do they have a link to the yard sale? I keep reading about it, but don't know where to find out about it...
somewhere in here Sundown Audio

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.