Who sells buss bars?

Yea i know theres alot pf guys that do custom work i just dont know who or how to contact them if any of you know id greatly appreciate it. Just needs to be a simple one with 4 or 5 inputs and outputs

Yea i know theres alot pf guys that do custom work i just dont know who or how to contact them if any of you know id greatly appreciate it. Just needs to be a simple one with 4 or 5 inputs and outputs
I'll contact my guy and ask

If you know any machinist's you should ask them, ive worked around CNC's for about 7 years now and those arent hard to make. maybe a local machine shop will fab it up for you on the cheap

If you know any machinist's you should ask them, ive worked around CNC's for about 7 years now and those arent hard to make. maybe a local machine shop will fab it up for you on the cheap
It still needs to be programmed into the CNC which most places charge for that

Those arnt battery terminals not bus bars. Bus bars are long used to link multi batts together. I order all my stuff throw homegrown aka NRG... Just ordered a 10 hole 0/1 battery terminal this morning from him

Edit. I showed NRG this thread.. He will pm you I bet if he has something for ya

I have no idea were to find a machinist lol

Those arnt battery terminals not bus bars. Bus bars are long used to link multi batts together. I order all my stuff throw homegrown aka NRG... Just ordered a 10 hole 0/1 battery terminal this morning from him
Edit. I showed NRG this thread.. He will pm you I bet if he has something for ya
Oh nice thanks man my other battery terminals i actually bought from him also so hopefully he has something. The 10 hole you ordered would be perfect, is it 5/5 holes or 10 holes streaihght across

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.