WOW second alternator died!

Mike yayo
10+ year member

Chevy Ridin on 24s Ya Dig
tampa
I have dual alt kit one alt for car one for stereo system both 130 amps i bought kit from a scammer on ebay and then i got another from the same shop that supposely supplied alt to scammer then this one dies within a month! other one lasted like 3 months, Now i need to get a alt that will last maybe a h/o not sure on h/o caz im not so confident their really h/o but something that will last and work with my dual kit. Anyone got any ideas. and any ideas on how to put less strain on my alt since i have a collouss pulling 300+ amps/ i got a hc1800 and 800 and big 3

and also my lights dim now when i hold down window buttons back or front ones....and its not even same electircal system as my stereo.

battery problems?

i had a 200a HO alt with 2 A3000s and my optima batts and my dimming was only a little bit when idle none while driving

it was good for me, but i did have some problems with excessive amperage, DOA 3 times becasue he couldnt find the right part for my vehicle and dies going down the road a fe wmonths after i got a working one, the next one worked great

battery problems?
i had a 200a HO alt with 2 A3000s and my optima batts and my dimming was only a little bit when idle none while driving

it was good for me, but i did have some problems with excessive amperage, DOA 3 times becasue he couldnt find the right part for my vehicle and dies going down the road a fe wmonths after i got a working one, the next one worked great
how many watts was ur system total. mines like 3600 and i had no problems until my alt dies and i get low voltage caz of that. Guess i just need a good realiable 200 or so amp alt/

anyone know wat alt brand meade is using i know hes got dual 300 amps...
Iraggi ewww that man will never get my money again..ohio gen for me. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Iraggi ewww that man will never get my money again..ohio gen for me. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

whats your problem with Iraggi alts? Its the other way around for me, Dom will ALWAYS get my money.

whats your problem with Iraggi alts? Its the other way around for me, Dom will ALWAYS get my money.
my alt when bad after about 3 months //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

did you buy it from him or from someone on ebay? I know for a fact if you bought it from him and there was problems he would take care of it. ESPECIALLY a 3 month old alt. Somethin here dont sound right.

What did he say when you called him? Did he tell you "sorry, nothin i can do for you"?

How did it all go down?

??? break it down bro, if your gonna badmouth Dom then tell me what happened so i can either clear it up or clear Doms name up. I dont see Dom not taking care of a 3 month old alt. You gotta be a real A-Hole for him to not take care of you on a brand new item like that.

Please explain.

??? break it down bro, if your gonna badmouth Dom then tell me what happened so i can either clear it up or clear Doms name up. I dont see Dom not taking care of a 3 month old alt. You gotta be a real A-Hole for him to not take care of you on a brand new item like that.
Please explain.
No matter how much of an a-hole he was, he should still be taken care of.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.