WTB: 2-Way Passive Crossovers

Participant count
  • Participant list
got some cdt ex 470 xovers ,but one of the caps popped,but you just need to solder the 2 ends back together.they work fine like they are not sure what the caps are for .but you can have them for 20 shipped if gifted

I can't do the price you want, but I have a new pair of CDT Audio EX-484 crossovers I'll sell. 3,000 Hz crossover point, 4th order design with the option to add WS-100i UpStage tweeters. EX-484 Obviously I'm not looking to get the MSRP.

I can't do the price you want, but I have a new pair of CDT Audio EX-484 crossovers I'll sell. 3,000 Hz crossover point, 4th order design with the option to add WS-100i UpStage tweeters. EX-484 Obviously I'm not looking to get the MSRP.
I am looking to keep it under $30

Thanks

got some cdt ex 470 xovers ,but one of the caps popped,but you just need to solder the 2 ends back together.they work fine like they are not sure what the caps are for .but you can have them for 20 shipped if gifted
I am a bit confused.

The cap is broken?

Do you have pictures?

hey man...I was doing research and I saw that the x-over point is at 4.3khz

that will not work for me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

call madisound and see what they can do for u.... They will build to ur exact requirments. Great CS also I dnt even get charged shipping from them anymore since I have spent atleast a grand with them. They are good people.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.