yo goob...

Where bro? I looked and saw an option for everything except the quote notification.

JimJ and DB did not abuse their powers. They were demoted, however MoT was kept on. And he's still banning me to this day for no reason. Go figure.
Eh, I'll agree on JimJ but DB most certainly abused his powers. Not nearly as much as the others but it happened. I remember very vividly him constantly changing my avatar to that weird dude with the rainbow socks and giant boobs...

Eh, I'll agree on JimJ but DB most certainly abused his powers. Not nearly as much as the others but it happened. I remember very vividly him constantly changing my avatar to that weird dude with the rainbow socks and giant boobs...
Oh yea. Forgot about that. lel

Why am I still getting a notification every time I quote someone or someone quotes me?!? That's god damn annoying bro.
I thought someone had posted on this. You can turn off notifications from the account settings page. No way for me to do it any other way.

I thought someone had posted on this. You can turn off notifications from the account settings page. No way for me to do it any other way.
Where? I went to the bottom right of my settings page and disabled ALL notifications, but I still get these.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Wingsfreak9

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Wingsfreak9
Howell, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date