20,000+ watt Tahoe From MS coming soon

so where them pics lol.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif cant find em //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif maybe tomoro?/:D

Tow it hell, he used to jack em on a car trailer with a huge winch in the front. Little ****er would back right up to a car and winch it up fast.

He IS about a useless waste of his father's sperm. But his mommy loves him, only reason I ain'd done killed his scrawny worthless ass. At least he don't live with us.

Tow it hell, he used to jack em on a car trailer with a huge winch in the front. Little ****er would back right up to a car and winch it up fast.
He IS about a useless waste of his father's sperm. But his mommy loves him, only reason I ain'd done killed his scrawny worthless ass. At least he don't live with us.
dam man,sorry to hear that

When I get a ride, I will be doing something similar. Except I will try to squeeze more watts in it.
Thats cool and all.I mean i could easily wall it and do 40,000 watts lol,im just trying to see what i can do below the window line first //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Ill prolly roll with this,this year,then next year wall it off and see how they knock then:)

some BEEFY ass box pix lol. ..countersunk?YESSEERR.

4nwr5.jpg

wloygp.jpg

I had a train horn on my last truck and theres no way id ever have it hooked up to my alarm man,my alarm is real sensitive and everytime it chirped for a warning that would be like 5 short blast in the middle of the night from a train horn,i rely on my two way pager alarm,it tells me whats going on lol.

sure could
haha well you could rig up a switch to have it activated when you need it but when at your house at night have it off. and just the regular alarm idk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.