30 cube 6th order?

I'm going to use 2x4's for the port. I'll just add or subtract them to change tuning. I just need to decide on my internal volumes for both chambers.
Total I've spent $110 on wood so far
Haven't bought any glue, screws, or caulking yet?

Haven't bought any glue, screws, or caulking yet?
No, I already have all that. I bought everything already, thinking I was going to do this build in my car with the 12's. I don't remember how much that cost.

I'm sure I'll need to go buy some more though.

Also, I contacted Ram Designs. Hopefully they can design it for me

Wouldn't putting a sub in the truck bed cause AMAZING amounts of vibration? What sound deadning technique would be used to subtle that down?
Its a blowthrough design (at leas tthats what it looked like) which produces a unique sound. Also, most of the vibration will be in the truck bed, outside of the cab, thus not very noticeable inside. Now on the outside...

On a side note, I would love to do a blow through with 18s in my truck, but ****, they're expensive as ****.

Its a blowthrough design (at leas tthats what it looked like) which produces a unique sound. Also, most of the vibration will be in the truck bed, outside of the cab, thus not very noticeable inside. Now on the outside...
On a side note, I would love to do a blow through with 18s in my truck, but ****, they're expensive as ****.
Who cares what the outside sounds like, unless you use your vehicles system for audio at partys. I'd have to sit in a blowthrough to hear that 'unique' sound to understand it, I guess.

Wouldn't putting a sub in the truck bed cause AMAZING amounts of vibration? What sound deadning technique would be used to subtle that down?
They're not going in the bed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Subs will still be in the cab. Not a blow through.

I'm not doing a blow through. I have a 4 door crew cab Silverado and I took the back seats out:

IMG_20150811_093134_570_zps1nd3qavz.jpg

IMG_20150813_103750_327_zpsjxb66owo.jpg

They're not going in the bed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Subs will still be in the cab. Not a blow through.

]
I was referring to his comment on the subs in a bed thing.

I am really curious to see how yours turns out though.

I'm curious how this will turn out. Any rough ETA when you want to try and have it finished?
School starts on the 18th. CACC starts on the 24th. I already ordered the dual alternator bracket. Tried contacting Excessive. Was going to call them today and order an alternator, but Singer emailed me back saying they could get one done for me in 30 days. Singer was like $200 more, but has a higher rating and I already have a couple Singer alternator decals. I was happy with the performance of my last alt, not the amount of time it took to get the right one.

I have to wait for CACC to start before I can install my alternator and run my amp. It'll be over a month before i get my alt and there's no telling when I get my subs back //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Can't finish it without the subs...

damm, your slow.
snap to it..

lol
Just a little progress each day, lol. The floor is glued and screwed down now, but I didn't post a pic. It looks exactly like the last one except there's screws in the wood

I was referring to his comment on the subs in a bed thing.
I am really curious to see how yours turns out though.
Thanks

Dang, I haz no facebook //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Never heard that before.

How'd you go about setting the box foundation where the rear seat were? Looks very uneven before you laid the wood down. Haha, laid the wood down...

No, I already have all that. I bought everything already, thinking I was going to do this build in my car with the 12's. I don't remember how much that cost.
I'm sure I'll need to go buy some more though.

Also, I contacted Ram Designs. Hopefully they can design it for me
The guy who runs ram designs just posted a week ago selling some c&d batteries.

He lives near me.

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.