4 kicker l7s 15s

that sounds great i was thinking about the but i still want the back seats but imma try to do the wall see how that turns out! ha ahh how much do u think all the equipment will add up ?????????????????????????

that sounds great i was thinking about the but i still want the back seats but imma try to do the wall see how that turns out! ha ahh how much do u think all the equipment will add up ?????????????????????????
basically, your subs were the most affordable part. the amp(s) you need will run you close to $1,000 probably. electrical upgrades can be around $1,000 also.

Everything you need to make this work minus the subs, probably 3k maybe more.

If you make a wall you don't get to keep your back seats you know this right?

basically, your subs were the most affordable part. the amp(s) you need will run you close to $1,000 probably. electrical upgrades can be around $1,000 also.
**** well imma wait for to more pay checks and do it all i guesse i know how to hook up systems and what not but not all that alternator stuff soimma have to take it to the shop! but yea imma want that wall forget theback seats haha. ill post up pics when its all done for sure soo u can all check it out.

Everything you need to make this work minus the subs, probably 3k maybe more.
If you make a wall you don't get to keep your back seats you know this right?
yea i know its gonna be all worth it hopefully **** i better be satisified with the outcome of this.

**** well imma wait for to more pay checks and do it all i guesse i know how to hook up systems and what not but not all that alternator stuff soimma have to take it to the shop! but yea imma want that wall forget theback seats haha. ill post up pics when its all done for sure soo u can all check it out.
ok, definitely post some pics and vids. dont cheap out, save up for awhile if you have too. its best to do it RIGHT the first time then having to keep paying later on getting **** fixed or upgrading later.

I highly highly highly doubt you have room to do 4 15" L7's in that car.

You're looking @ 6.6 cubes per driver (Not including port area, and sub displacement)

Honestly if you are trying to get loud as possible, and not go nuts, you can probably get a DD 9515, or an RE MT and throw 3000 watts at it. It would be a hell of a lot cheaper in the long run. It won't be the loudest stereo ever, but it will be louder than all your friends bumpin their sony xplodes.

ok, definitely post some pics and vids. dont cheap out, save up for awhile if you have too. its best to do it RIGHT the first time then having to keep paying later on getting **** fixed or upgrading later.
yea imma save up for a bit ill hit u up when its all done.. hopefully it comes out good.! thanks for the help

Honestly if you are trying to get loud as possible, and not go nuts, you can probably get a DD 9515, or an RE MT and throw 3000 watts at it. It would be a hell of a lot cheaper in the long run. It won't be the loudest stereo ever, but it will be louder than all your friends bumpin their sony xplodes.
u think just that would be louder then 4 l7s?

If it's going into a corolla, I say sell 2-3 of those L7's and use that money toward an amp and other things that you may need. You're not getting 4 of those in a trunk...

one option you have is to go ahead and upgrade the electrical (atleast 2 more batteries, maybe wait on the h/o alt for now) and buy an amp to power 2 of the 15"s and build a "temporary" box and see how you like it. more than likely that should be loud enough for a daily. if not, your basically going to need to wall it

If it's going into a corolla, I say sell 2-3 of those L7's and use that money toward an amp and other things that you may need. You're not getting 4 of those in a trunk...
thier not going in the trunk

im thinkin about doing a wall.

u dont think its possible???
If you converted it to a 2 seater, then maybe.

For that enclosure you're looking at a good 35-36 cubes. with wood/ bracing and subs/ port in mind

You could do a sealed application

Granted it won't sound that good, but at least you'll have 4 15's

Frankly I'd sell 2 of the kickers localy towards amp money (like a nice zx2500.1 or the like)

Get a rear batt, 0 awg cable, custom ported box and that ish will pound hard enough

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.