4 kicker l7s 15s

u think just that would be louder then 4 l7s?
It probably wouldn't be louder than 4 L7s walled PROPERLY, but you would be loud as hell. If you spent the money on one DD9515 and had someone build you a box for it, and then throw 3000 watts on it daily you would be probably high 140s.

Best option would be to either do what I'm saying with the MT/DD, or just sell two of those L7s and get them in a proper box.

one option you have is to go ahead and upgrade the electrical (atleast 2 more batteries, maybe wait on the h/o alt for now) and buy an amp to power 2 of the 15"s and build a "temporary" box and see how you like it. more than likely that should be loud enough for a daily. if not, your basically going to need to wall it
yea i already have a audiobahn 2000 watt to two of them in a seald box though it sounds decent but not enough

It probably wouldn't be louder than 4 L7s walled PROPERLY, but you would be loud as hell. If you spent the money on one DD9515 and had someone build you a box for it, and then throw 3000 watts on it daily you would be probably high 140s.
Best option would be to either do what I'm saying with the MT/DD, or just sell two of those L7s and get them in a proper box.
hmmmm....

but how do u think 4 l7s would just look in back seats of a corrola lookin hella nice something original.

If you converted it to a 2 seater, then maybe.
For that enclosure you're looking at a good 35-36 cubes. with wood/ bracing and subs/ port in mind

You could do a sealed application

Granted it won't sound that good, but at least you'll have 4 15's

Frankly I'd sell 2 of the kickers localy towards amp money (like a nice zx2500.1 or the like)

Get a rear batt, 0 awg cable, custom ported box and that ish will pound hard enough
yea thats something i was thinkin about as well ..

that dont sound to bad save alot of money.. hmm.. **** but those 4 l7s got me thinkin just like right behind me.. blah..

Id get rid of 2 of them, you can prob get 350+$ for those 2 if your patient. And just work with the other 2. My friend has a 12" L7 with 1000rms going to it in a 6cubed box and it SLAMS. Those 15s have potential. But your going to need space.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.