Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Pioneer

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Rockville

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skar

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Agree completely on the looks. I actually considered picking up one of their 4 channel Dark Blue's along with a mono and then changing the mounting brackets. Whoever designed the factory pieces must have been drunk.
I almost got that one. But it will be displayed. That thing has to be hidden.

You may consider the Rockville DB55 over the F5. Regardless, the Pioneer is the best 5 channel amp for the money right now.

The fosgate looks weak.

The infinity isn't a bad option.

Skar....It's skar

Last edited by a moderator:
PPI used to be the ****, I bought a d1000 probably 10 or so years ago and it Arrived I picked up the box and I didn’t even feel like an amp was in there it was so light, it was a terrible amp. I’ve heard they stepped up there game again but I’m afraid to get another one
they don't make my amp anymore but they are awesome & very tiny.. it and all the other ones similar were copies of like a $400 amp, peeps are trying to buy mine but it does 1162 rms in dyno not over 1200 as op ask for and u would have to get a used one.. was a thread here other day guy looking for them..

It's also MASSIVE by modern amplifier standards. At 23" long it might take up more space than most are willing to give up.
yeah that nvx has ss too i'd get that unless the pioneer 5 chan has one but the monos don't so i'd guess not

Eh the ppi is considerably cheaper then the nvx and it’s going under the seat so looks do not matter. Decisions decisions
For a compact design and for a 5 ch under $200 bucks shipped.Pretty hard to beat in my opinion. Flip a coin on these two be my opinion

For a compact design and for a 5 ch under $200 bucks shipped.Pretty hard to beat in my opinion. Flip a coin on these two be my opinion
So sonic electronics has an NVX open box marked down but it says missing a component but the missing item isn’t listed in the description. I’m sure it’s either the remote bass knob which I don’t really need for this build or like screws or something. I messaged them to see what’s missing waiting to hear back

So sonic electronics has an NVX open box marked down but it says missing a component but the missing item isn’t listed in the description. I’m sure it’s either the remote bass knob which I don’t really need for this build or like screws or something. I messaged them to see what’s missing waiting to hear back
Ive bought open boxed items from there a couple times and seemed to be minimal.one Hu was just a faceplate,one amp was the spec booklet and box was creased,a set of speakers were just one grill missing of which i dint care about/never use those anyways in my applications.but they usually are pretty good about being honest. you may end up getting a great deal on it.Id ask about the warranty as well

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...