$700 for speaker!!

zeuolaxxx
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Hey guys I have $700 to spend on speaker... I have a Mitusibishi Montero 1986, I have a Kicker KX800.4 amp-----------> is rate @13.8V, 4 ohm Stereo, 0.085%THD 100x4 .........@13.8v, 2 ohm stereo, 0.2%THD 200x4........................and @13.8V, 4ohm Mono, 0.4% THD 400x2..... I like to hear Trance, House, Electronics Music so I don't know what speaker I can buy for my amp and for the type of music I hear.. Also I like the sound louuud, cleeeear, with deeeetails and peeerfect... I can spend ~720 dollars for a pair of speaker.. what do you recommend me? Thanks..

i say try some boston Pros, retail for 600, ebay for 300, or the SPZ's for like a 1000, but the pros are a way better value

Pros get very loud and still sound clear, ive had 2 sets now and love them

I don't know really what to buy... hehe I have a pair of kicker L5 15" I want a speaker that can be hear with my sub, but like I said (loud, clean, with detail, perfect sound).... remember that I like electronic music...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.