99 Tacoma RD Audio Rebuild

Man your the one with no clue, your right about not seeing more than 6000 out of one amp but total system yes it will surpass 6000 guess reading>you. Trust in this I do know what I am talking about, and I don't care who you are and what your system does. If you want to compare brain pans pm me and I will gladly give you my contact info so we can keep it out of this post.
My statements about my system have nothing to do with you, so i guess both of us cant read in that case huh. I dont need your contact info because im not getting all hot and bothered by it. I dont care what you think and if you dont care what i think then it seems like that is all that needs to be said.

My statements about my system have nothing to do with you, so i guess both of us cant read in that case huh. I dont need your contact info because im not getting all hot and bothered by it. I dont care what you think and if you dont care what i think then it seems like that is all that needs to be said.
Donnie your out of your element!

big_lebowski_walter_gun.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hey kenny, I'd like to swing by and be a vid listener!!! or just a demo possbily? i'm over in grayson, your how far? pm me please i'll drop my contact info to you, or you can get ahold of moe or fatboy and they both should have my # i have to hear this and be a witness to the awesomeness that this should be and is!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.