Best $100 bucks or less SUB???

Sorry for dont put the facts of the sub, 10" for hip-hop and reggeton mostly, is 1 sub, i'll get the amp, after get the sub to match rms, the box is ported about 1.5 ft3 + port, the sub that i have sound great, but as we all know we always want more.

PD: i want something that can get really loud, i have my actual about 150 wrms

Pioneer 306( C or DVC) or if you have some power you can get the TS-W3000spl for less than a hundred bucks.

And I hve plenty of experience with pioneer subs and the 306 sounds pretty good sealed but ported... plenty of bass and good sound.

If you are on low budget pioneer subs will be your better choice.

well i just thought i saw it said it was made for small sealed boxes and ported wasnt recommended on their site
"recommended on their site" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Don't post about things that you haven't used or heard.

Pioneer 306( C or DVC) or if you have some power you can get the TS-W3000spl for less than a hundred bucks.
And I hve plenty of experience with pioneer subs and the 306 sounds pretty good sealed but ported... plenty of bass and good sound.

If you are on low budget pioneer subs will be your better choice.
I have a trio of 305s (model before) in my collection that I sometimes use as daily beater subs. Sealed, they sound really good! Ported 5.94ft^3 @ 33hz, INCREDIBLE, and not because I got them from my local spot for $40 each no tax. If they cost me $100 each, I would be equally as happy with them. The sound and output I get from them discouraged me a little from spending hundreds of dollars on other subs. They've been powered by a bx2200D for about a year. IMO, my most favorite inexspensive sub out.

http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/pshowdetl.cfm?&DID=7&Partnumber=295-185 - Supposed to perform vary similarly to an Adire Shiva. Not exactly "under" $100, but close enough dammit //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
But yeah...your question is too vague to really give any good answer. Any particular size? Power level? Box size? What are you looking.....sound quality or output?
I'm going with Squeak on this one. With 150wrms, he's going to need something with good efficiency. If it performs like a Shiva, then it should get loud even with only 150w.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.