best type of box for an SUV?

Well,Iam sorry to interfear.But,I'am going to get a little wanna-be S,U,V. And Iwas wanting a few box suggestions please!I'am buying a 95-98"Geo Tracker or Suzuki Sidekick.And putting a dynamatted hardtop on it.Can,I get some suggestions on a enclosure.And not my ride or mom talked about.My mom just passed.And I'am putting together a little comp truck;in the memory of her.She use to always tell me to go ahead and compete.Now,she's gone and this is something that I must do!!
Sorry about your mother man. What are you talking about putting in it? Wall it off, if its going to be a devoted vehicle......That thing will get loud as hell.

Big Superman72 Let us not forget the actual meaning of S.U.V.=Sport Utility Vehicale Just because,the Tracker,Sidekick,Sportage,or XL-7 are not big ass tanks.They're still classified as a S.U.V. Do your homework dude!!
So true!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

BIG_SUPERMAN72, please tell me your drunk?

I like your pants around your feet, and the dirt on ur knees.
Are you gay? Because that remark can come off as being homosexual!

Only a **** would buy a Geo Tracker.

You're a ****ing idiot. You are 16 and talking **** about other peoples cars, what the **** do you drive? Talking about Escalades and how ford *****, sounds like your a 16 year old bling bling rice boy. Grow the **** up and stop trying to be a internet Thug. Try buying your own vehicle with your own ****ing money not mommy and daddies. 60 cent asked for a box not a ****ing car guide/car salesman! Kids today are ****ing idiots

the irony of the story is that my neighbors just got a escalade.btw ford makes ****. (lincoln and mercury){yea i did learn this 2 minutes ago actually}

you can waste your money on "luxury" cars. lmao.
the irony of the story is that your neighbors got an escalade? who the **** cares man my friend gots 3 ****ing houses, a RV, 2 SUV(sport utility vehicles if you dont know what that stands for which you obviously didnt when you said that a suzuki isnt an SUV cause it aint "big"), motor cycles and a whole **** load of other stuff. you think anyone on this board CARES about that? no. BUT, the real question is, where is YOUR escalade.....

yea im a ****in dumbass.weeeeeee....Wooot wooot.

My girlfriends a midget striper. I met her when she popped out of a Cupcake.

all my neighbors have atleast 3 houses. My one has 9 benz's im not overexagerating. The other one only has a Mercedes and some Ford ****. Ones with Escalade is a badass.

yea im a ****in dumbass.weeeeeee....Wooot wooot.
My girlfriends a midget striper. I met her when she popped out of a Cupcake.

all my neighbors have atleast 3 houses. My one has 9 benz's im not overexagerating. The other one only has a Mercedes and some Ford ****. Ones with Escalade is a badass.

Once again you prove nothing your neighbors have 3 houses and 9 benz's...(NEIGHBORS). Wtf do you own?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.