best type of box for an SUV?

D*** this thread still around.

Well I have abounded the SUV install and will be installing eveything in my Legend this week. I plan to have the box tuned to 32htz with a port through the rear deck.

60 cent,

im doing my TL during the summer, how are you plannin on running the port? Im worried that im not goin to have enough sound going thru the seat and wouldnt mind hearing how someone else's plan. Im going to be running one 12 in a ported box, has yet to be built

60 cent,
im doing my TL during the summer, how are you plannin on running the port? Im worried that im not goin to have enough sound going thru the seat and wouldnt mind hearing how someone else's plan. Im going to be running one 12 in a ported box, has yet to be built
Yes I know what you mean.

I my Caddy I had the same problem. Even with the ported box it will not be very loud because all of the sound is being trapped in the trunk.

What you need to do is get a box built with the port going though the rear deck and have the box tuned to 32-35htz.

The only think is the that they will have to cut a hole in your rear deck and depending on how big the port is you may lose your break light.

Hmm.. why am I always the last one in? Oh, and "big_superman" you are neither big nor are you a superman. Tell your parents to lock MTV for your own good.

And at the very least you could have used an avatar that had the right number of stars and stripes, and showed a fist with a non-broken thumb. As of now, it looks like the stars are forming 1/2 of a "6" on a die.

OMG are u a Retard..I said most internet Punks! Tell Everyone they are 6'3 275, BTW moron I live in Montana, which would mean United states. I'll Give u physical address and u can come down here and let this cowboy pound ur ****ing ass

Im aint talkin to you.454 dickblick said something. Not you. Did you see "IamLegacy" there? are you just that dumb. Wasnt for any of you but 60 cent wannabe boy. Some of you guys have a combined IQ of 14. Other of you guys are cool.One day i told 60 cent Mercurys **** ass. He got all pissed said **** so i said something back. Soo theres ur little intro In the Story You Butted into. You eat horse ****. I dont worry about ppl who walk bull legged. But i actually am that big.

I didnt know u werent talking To me....I dont really give a **** how big u are....I'd still give you my physical address...ur prolly one of those *****es who talks **** then people back down Just becuase "Ur Big", Not me, U talk alot of **** And i doubt u ever back it up.....Dont even know why im even talking to U.....u have no Idea

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.