could this be causing a buzz/rattle?

sumone
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Midwest
when took off the qform mounted on the outside of the door panel I saw the speaker and the shop had put a dent/abrasion or something in it. cause I can't figure out what this rattle is (this is the passenger side speaker; on the driver side, I took everything off and put it back together and it still sounds fine/no buzzing/rattle).

here is a pic.

link no worky

I think I replied to you in a different thread though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

X2 on the front amp. If you just want to use the BT, then you do not need to use the radio. In my home stereo, I have a rechargable BT dongle for...
I suspect it's an ignition problem rather than a transmission problem. Start with the basics: plugs, wires, coils, check engine codes. Does the...
Yeah i Yeah I know. I have my sub wired at 4ohm so I can get 300w rms from old amp. It’s 1000w max. And yes that’s the reason I got this pioneer...
I don’t have a pioneer, I have a kenwood. It is a KDC X304 and I bought it used. I don’t know when exactly it came out. It’s not too old I don’t...
for my amp ground I have it to the paneling in my trunk, secured with a bolt and a nut. I sanded as much as I could, and I used a grind wheel on...

About this thread

sumone

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
sumone
Midwest
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date