Crescendo Forte 15"s

does anyoneone even know what build house builds them?( i do. but thats not the point) or how they will proform and if they are designed for your application? im missing the point.. just a bunch of ramblings

just curious what you don't like about them? they handle 1kw no problem..
Just that I was around long enough to see what they normally cost and with not that much change, they have jumped up significantly. The FU750 12 I got my buddy handled 1.5k easy along with getting louder and sounding better (much much better bandwidth) than most SA 12 setups around here. Weight is 26lbs with the SA 12, and 32.6 lbs with the FU 750 12 and the FU750 12 uses American wound coils and assembled here rather than China. Costs 179$ for a 15 vs 260$ for an SA 15.

Just that I was around long enough to see what they normally cost and with not that much change, they have jumped up significantly. The FU750 12 I got my buddy handled 1.5k easy along with getting louder and sounding better (much much better bandwidth) than most SA 12 setups around here. 26lbs with the SA 12, 32.6 lbs with the FU 750 12 and the FU750 12 uses american wound coils and assembled here rather than china. Costs 179 for a 15 vs 260.
noted. how do the FUs hold up? there website ****** balls and i never took a real interest.

oh an FYI the grade of magnets and steel can make up the difference in weight.. heavier desnt directly translate to more powerfu in EVERY case.

noted. how do the FUs hold up? there website ****** balls and i never took a real interest.
oh an FYI the grade of magnets and steel can make up the difference in weight.. heavier desnt directly translate to more powerfu in EVERY case.
One of the members on here had them on a taramps 8k at 2 ohms for stress testing over long periods of time and it held out.

Gets loud off a ct sounds AT 900.1 @1ohm in my buddy's setup and thing about my buddy, he's hard headed and arrogant As F*ck. I keep telling him that he's gonna blow the sub if he pushes it too hard.

I set the gain right for him but he keeps slightly upping the gain every time I meet up with him. During demos, the clipping indicator either blinks red or goes solid red. Its been holding out for over 8+ months of clipping. Fker wont listen but i'm surprised that sub's still alive and healthy, coils show no signs of darkening.

Only thing I dont like about them is the basket feels underbuilt vs the competitors thickness wise. I do like the stock carbon fiber caps though.

The FU Audio 750 series subs use Y35 ferrites to help give a motor force of 55.8lbs. They use a 2.75" vc. Will take over rated power daily. And are a great sub for the money @ $170 shipped, they are hard to beat. And they take abuse well ... Mine have been taking this kind of abuse for months ....

does anyoneone even know what build house builds them?( i do. but thats not the point) or how they will proform and if they are designed for your application? im missing the point.. just a bunch of ramblings
Build house is incriminator audio I've already asked this question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i never seen anything like that from nick. looks like a chinese build house i looked into at one time

Well obviously nick wouldn't want it to be like anything he does for IA. And a lot of woofers use same parts, baskets leads motor shape, you build woofers you should know just because it looks like something you seen at a Chinese build house doesn't means it's the same woofer.

The FU Audio 750 series subs use Y35 ferrites to help give a motor force of 55.8lbs. They use a 2.75" vc. Will take over rated power daily. And are a great sub for the money @ $170 shipped, they are hard to beat. And they take abuse well ... Mine have been taking this kind of abuse for months ....

I think that's impressive for the money

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.