Finished box for 2 18" BTLs *Pics*

I am very pleased at the way this one turned out. I would like to thank bamaboy for letting me help him out. He's going to come back over soon so we can get some TL numbers for everyone. Unfortunately I haven't heard it since both woofers started working, but I can definitely vouch for the fact that just one was absolutely bringing the wang.

I'd also like to send out a special thanks to my buddy cosmiccharlie. He is by my side for every single build that I do. I couldn't do all that we do without you. Thanks man.

Once again thanks to everyone that has given a review about this box.

I'd also like to send out a special thanks to my buddy cosmiccharlie. He is by my side for every single build that I do. I couldn't do all that we do without you. Thanks man.
Thanks man! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Glad you like the box Kyle! I can't wait to hear it now that the wire has been fixed. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I am very pleased at the way this one turned out. I would like to thank bamaboy for letting me help him out. He's going to come back over soon so we can get some TL numbers for everyone. Unfortunately I haven't heard it since both woofers started working, but I can definitely vouch for the fact that just one was absolutely bringing the wang.

Once again thanks to everyone that has given a review about this box.
ill have to see which night i can head over there, might be next weekend till i can come

about to head out now for some listening:yumyum:

Thanks man! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif
Glad you like the box Kyle! I can't wait to hear it now that the wire has been fixed. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
I didnt even know you had an account:uhoh:

now i see you do //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

thanks man

How much did it cost you to build the box altogether? Very nice...

Cost him about $150 total due to a friendly //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif discount on our side.

Thats sick!!!

I like the triple top and all that bracing, (4) dowels total right?

LOL, I bet it weighs alot.

The flush fit is clean looking.

I like the look of that port design too.

I'm still debating if I should use Aero's or not on my next BTL box build.

When's the excursion video coming?

****... expensive but worth it. Nice work.
You clearly don't understand what $150 bought so let me break it down a little for you. $50 of that is materials, the other $100 was my time and labor. Pretty much a steal consider the normal rate I charge and the normal going rate at any local audio shop.

Thats sick!!!
I like the triple top and all that bracing, (4) dowels total right?

LOL, I bet it weighs alot.

The flush fit is clean looking.

I like the look of that port design too.

I'm still debating if I should use Aero's or not on my next BTL box build.

When's the excursion video coming?
Thanks for the comments. There are 3 dowels bracing the top alone, 2 running from port face to rear, and 1 running from side to side. The box with subs probably weighs > 300 lbs. Extremely heavy, probably the heaviest box we have ever built.

How did yall carpet that beast???

And how did you secure it while the glue dried? I dont see any screws.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.