Knu is ridiculous

dooski
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I just got my order of 1/0 power cables and 10g twisted speaker wire and omg these things are HUGE you guys weren't joking when you said they are good wires lol. I looked up what g i need for how many watts and I think i went over kill with this company lol

All the products I have used from them have been top quality especially for the price. And their shipping is outrageously fast.
Yea I got my order the next day, there shipping is pretty **** good.

i ordered a 4g and a 0g amp kit from them can't wait to see it!
Yea you just wait till you see how much wire is in there lol.

I use welding cable. $2/foot for 1/0 FTW, and it's the same thing. It'll tie knots and do everything the knu stuff will for half of the price.

If you can find a place that carries it locally, you can save some money over the knu stuff. It even comes in up to 4/0, although I haven't seen an amp or distro block with a 4/0 input yet, it's huge.

I use welding cable. $2/foot for 1/0 FTW, and it's the same thing. It'll tie knots and do everything the knu stuff will for half of the price.
but put the knu 1/0 and the welding 1/0 side by side. and just for giggles post them up for us. then get us a strand count on both, i can tell you the knu is 5145 for the 1/0. i would lay money on the welding cable be a good be less.

and im speaking of the Kolossus Flex 1/0

but put the knu 1/0 and the welding 1/0 side by side. And just for giggles post them up for us. Then get us a strand count on both, i can tell you the knu is 5145 for the 1/0. I would lay money on the welding cable be a good be less.
And im speaking of the kolossus flex 1/0
ofc>cca

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

dooski

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
dooski
buffalo, ny
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date