make my trunk stop rattling

Use Damplifier from second skin audio. I just bought 50 ft and installed 2 layers on my turnk lid today. The rattling was dramatically reduced. My bass now sounds cleaner and louder even with my crappy sony subs. Not to mention the owner of Second Skin is an awesome guy and gives forum members a great discount

i have dynamat xtreme and while it did help the rattle alot and make my bass alot louder in the cab it DID NOT stop the rattle of course the only was to stop my spoiler from rattling would be...removing it

wow thats some heavy dough to spend.. on those products.. is there something else that is cheaper? i saw some of my friends use those maps or dawmpers as you so call it for competition...but there soo expensive.. is there another product that is cheaper to use?

I've heard of a product called peal and seal that you can get at home depot. It works just as well (supposedly) but it can make your car smell funny. I think its available in the roofing department

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.