Morel Ultimo 10" 2ohm

Status
Not open for further replies.
are they really that good and worth the coin?
Out of all the subs I've owned, it is the best Sound Quality Sub. The cleanest sub I've ever heard and hits every note with precision. So yeah, it's pretty worth it. Before I decided I have to pay off my loan asap I was going to get a 2nd one to double the fun.

SWEET as man, thanks for the reply, i'm looking at swapping out my 9510g for one of these lil bad boyz, with that sorta pwr handling it should get fairly loud too? and sound good doing it

SWEET as man, thanks for the reply, i'm looking at swapping out my 9510g for one of these lil bad boyz, with that sorta pwr handling it should get fairly loud too? and sound good doing it
Right now I have 2 10" re audio subs I intend to sell with my car in the trunk. Probably around 500rms, the ultimo definitely sounded a lot louder than the two of these, it does have it's limits like any sub though but it gets loud and is known for being one of the best SQ subs.

That digital designs sub is a serious spl sub. The ultimo can't match that volume but it will definitely beat it in SQ and still get pretty loud.

Model Ultimo 10

Nominal Impedance (ohms) 2

Power Handling (Wrms) 1000

Max. Trans.Pwr Handling (10ms) 3000

W Sensitiity (2.83V/1M) (dB) 87db

Frequency Response (Hz) 10-900

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...