Morel Ultimo 10" 2ohm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you tried diyma sq stuff usually sells better there this is an awesome sub thats for sure
I have a thread on diyma already, I don't understand why this sub is getting so little love in terms of buyers. I think if it was a 12" sub it'd be gone within the 1st week of its listing.

I have a thread on diyma already, I don't understand why this sub is getting so little love in terms of buyers. I think if it was a 12" sub it'd be gone within the 1st week of its listing.
Hard part is this sub is so transparent you dont even know its there till you turn it off which isnt really what most of these guys want. Abd this forum has been dead lately

This thing would look and sound so **** in my new DGM WRX, bad thing is that I am broke atm //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

You will need to drop the price a few 100 if you want to sell it
I've gotten offers close to asking price, so that's not happening. I'm not in any rush, it's all about waiting for the right buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...