FEATURED My new radio 2009 Pioneer AVIC-Z110bt doesn’t have on/off switch

Participant count
  • Participant list
On page 36 of the online manual there is a picture, picture #4, the “AV settings menu” & on the bottom right it says “off”. Not sure if that is the “off” you are looking for. This navigation radio seems really complex and it states in multiple areas that it will always turn on with the vehicle and disconnecting the battery or 12v power source will force it to loose all settings including navigation at all times.

On page 36 of the online manual there is a picture, picture #4, the “AV settings menu” & on the bottom right it says “off”. Not sure if that is the “off” you are looking for. This navigation radio seems really complex and it states in multiple areas that it will always turn on with the vehicle and disconnecting the battery or 12v power source will force it to loose all settings including navigation at all timeI
I dont understand why things are becoming so complex these days. I still enjoy simplicity myself. LOL 😂 :poop:

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...