Need a designer and builder asap!!

i never said i expected someone to drop their work to make a product for me. i wanted to get a designer/builder lined up. i didnt need a price immediately, didnt expect someone to build it the same day, just someone hired to make it when they had the time.

DC, i will submit another request in a moment. it will be from the same address as the last and i will update this thread upon submitting the form.

Ok, just submitted the form again on the website.

Success! Your request was submitted and will be reviewed shortly. Thank you for choosing DC Creations!

Copyright © 2011 - 2012 DC Creations

All rights reserved.

I replied to your post. I went through our entire database but could not find any of your requests. If you would like, feel free to fill out the forum again and I will get you a quote as quickly as I can. 

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Nice enclosure in your avatar..lol

How you been lately?
Lol...i'm good and i miss my Q. The ED sounds good on the lows but not as loud.

Ok, just submitted the form again on the website.

Success! Your request was submitted and will be reviewed shortly. Thank you for choosing DC Creations!

Copyright © 2011 - 2012 DC Creations

All rights reserved.

Chris said he replied to it for you. If you need anything or more help then what Chris can offer just let us know. You can email direct if you need to at Dustin@DC-Creations.com

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

Lol...i'm good and i miss my Q. The ED sounds good on the lows but not as loud.
That ED ported? If so it should be out performing the Q.

Glad your good though man...crazy world out there haha.

Chris said he replied to it for you. If you need anything or more help then what Chris can offer just let us know. You can email direct if you need to at Dustin@DC-Creations.com 

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

That ED ported? If so it should be out performing the Q.

Glad your good though man...crazy world out there haha.
Yeah it is maybe i just need to adjust my amp a little bit.

i got the email and i replied to it with more information and such. thanks pro-rabbit //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.