Need some killer 2 x 12" subs and amp.

so, it works with my 1 channel mono amp?then, why does it say that it's for two channel amps?

8g? what's that? hehe
I dont' think they make a mono amp wiring kit. If they did the only difference between 1 and 2 would be more speaker wire. #8 wire is grossly inadequate for 1500W amp though.

e7gpcw.jpg

Maybe this will answer the 8g question, I still dont get it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

So, hispls says there is no difference - mclerico83 says otherwise.

Also, while I'm in USA - I was thinking of buying some other stuff, like wires for example so I can put it in the car.

With the Scosche kit, it says on the back:

Dont forget!

extra RCA audio cable

speaker wire 18 gauge

dual amp add on kit

I know that I will definatly need to buy speaker wire, and I was thinking about also buying it from Walmart.

50 ft will do right, because you said that more speaker wire is needed if working with a mono amp.

And what is gauge? will 18 gauge do?

Should I buy the dual amp add on kit, because after all, I have two amps - one for the speakers, one for the woofers.

Or do I need to buy another amp kit for the speakers amp?

This is my speaker amp https://www.woofersetc.com/p-6856-fd-2200-arc-audio-2-channel-370-watt-amplifier.aspx

And do I need the RCA audio cables?

I dont know sh*t about this, haha.

Hope you can help me.

So, I cant use my wiring kit?

But I can use the capacitor, right?

What can I use and what can I not?

I cant return the kit, I opened it and after that I realized the 2 channel mark.

not enough you need another kit
CADENCE WK21 2 GAUGE AMPLIFIER WIRING INSTALLATION KIT (613815574446) | eBay

they ship same day fedex xpress you will get it fast
I'm going home in a couple of days, and it costs me 30 bucks for the xpress shipping.

Does anyone know a shop I can go to in Orlando, FL, that specifies in car audios - so I can go there with all my systems information and they can tell me what to buy to complete my setup.

I'm staying in Ventura Country Club on Woodgate Boulevard, so anything pretty close to that - we have a car.

Would be very helpful if you guys could help me out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

EDIT

Forgot to try google..

Found this shop http://audiozoneshop.com/

Looks nice!

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.