Non rap bass songs?

Linkin park. Lying from you, faint, numb.

A7X - scream, almost easy, unholy confessions

Just about anything from those bands^

Hmmm....Korn, seether, breaking benjamin. They all have pretty nice bass. Esp. Korn.

Noisia, Ed Rush -Torque album, Phace, Evol Intent, Krinjah, Bro Safari, Modest Mouse has some good ones

esp

(keep it low until it drops)
Also, the new kill the noise album is pretty insane.

This might seem strange,but did you ever hear of the band Firehouse? Look for their 1st album( it has a pretty hot chick on the front), it has some crazy bass,trust me.

Yeah a hairband when Warrant and Whitesnake were popular. Oh **** that ages me. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Well, if this is still going on, I'd like to add (unless they've already been mentioned; I haven't read all of the posts):

Asking Alexandria - Alerion (the bass impact is amazing)

Three Days Grace - Now or Never, Wake Up

My Darkest Days - **** Star Dancing

Pretty Lights - Hot Like Dimes (all of his albums are free to download and this track is about the only one that I can tolerate; I'm not a fan of dubstep, though)

Queensryche - Empire

Racer X - Godzilla

Rev Theory - Hell Yeah (and it's an awesome pump-up song)

Mogwai - Yes! I Am A Long Way From Home (and a lot more of their stuff; this music is absolutely beautiful)

Sigur Ros - Svefn-G-Englar (another beautiful band, the music is surreal and worth listening to even without huge subs; a lot of there songs have strong bass)

We Came As Romans - Roads That Don't End And Views that Never Cease

Some are better for bass than others and, musically, there are some that many people probably don't like.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.