Non rap bass songs?

Techno is a generic term for electronica. Dubstep is indeed a form "techno" Techno aka electronica came about in the 90s imo, the 80s "techno" as you call it was more synth pop rather than the progressive house, trance, break beat or dubstep that you know of today.
Oh and I didnt bother reading through the whole thread, but anything by Sublime usually has a good bass line. Caress Me Down is a real good one

I disagree as none of the groups or crews i have worked with (such as the large massive intents partys in texas and was apart of Nocturnal which turned out 30,000 in attedance) have ever or will ever consider techno an EDM genre. No one that plays or lissens to EDM jams techno that i know lol

Yea but dubstep is a form of EDM which is electronic DANCE music.... we dance to all the music we play //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif or spin poi

Jus sayin ive never heard techno at a party that plays drum n bass, house, dubstep, hardcore. But ive never been out of texas with it either so theres that to consider

Korn -Tearjerker Not really a punch, just shifting waves. Through my new 18 it make you feel like you are fucked up. A hell of a lot more pressure than anything else I have played. It gets hard to breathe.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.