Official CarAudio.com Big 3 Thread

okay, i understand a simple circuit, but i dont think i have a large wire connected to the alt in the back, just a small wire thats plugs into a little plug.. very small..

thats not it right??

and IF its that wire to the bolt, does that mean the wire is like.. 2-3 inches long?

okay, i understand a simple circuit, but i dont think i have a large wire connected to the alt in the back, just a small wire thats plugs into a little plug.. very small..
thats not it right??

and IF its that wire to the bolt, does that mean the wire is like.. 2-3 inches long?
post a pic and i will point to it for you
^^^pics and then we can help more

edit: you pointing to it on your screen won't help:p:

sell the truck. btw, Hardee's Mushroom Swiss for lunch //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif
edit: file the S/N and send it on over.

meh fck it. send it to me. idc
I am hungry....maybe some Chili's Too for lunch

On my 97 Mercury Grand Marquis the Alt + goes to a Power Distro Box and from the bolt it comes in on it also leaves and connects to the Battery +, Should I replace that wire, Add the 0/1 following the same path (keeping factory in place) or Run directly from Alt + to Battery +

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...