pioneer avic-n1 installation

The Navigation is built into the AVIC-N1 so all you need do is run the GPS antenna out. Just mount the remote unit somewhere flat and level so the Vehicle Dynamics will work properly. You will also need to find the Vehicle Speed Sensor (VSS) and hook the pink wire to it.

Well, i went to the machanic i know, and he helped me out finding the speed sensor line. That was it. Also though, how exacly do the mach audio speakers work right with an after market deck??? Is the amp built into the stock radio, or are they remot amps in the panels of the car?

the quality is nuts. i love this thing. Its like a mini computer - a mouse.lol. Y ca download ur own backgraouds off a cd-r or rw disc with mpeg files on it. and it is clear as a bell.

getting my avic-n1 installed this week.... does this thing play mp3s that are on dvds???? i have a dvd burner, it would be sweet cause if it does play them, i could put 4.7 gigs worth of mp3s on one disc..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.